My Photo
Name:
Location: Humboldt County, California, United States

Friday, September 02, 2005

Today has been a long day. Long but productive. I had physical therapy and was talking to Neal (my therapist) while he was wailing on my arm and somehow we got on the subject of the Packers. I said that I've always wanted to go to a game. He said he could get me four tickets to the New Years Day game against Seattle at Green Bay for free!! Of course, I said I'd take them. I know it'll be freezing but hopefully I'll have a little bit of body hair to insulate me and hope it doesn't snow. I can't wait to tell Matt. I called him this afternoon and left a really excited message, but I know he's gone all day for the first CMU football game. A couple of his buddies came up for the game too, so I'm sure he won't be home til late. I just have to tell SOMEONE so I'll tell you. I GET TO FREEZE MY BUTT OFF AT THE PACKER GAME! I'll be 21, I'll be done with chemo, I'll be wearing my drunk jacket---look for me on tv! :)
After therapy, I came home and did a couple loads of laundry. I took some off the clothesline and folded it. I also washed a load of my own things. It seems like all I do is laundry. I'm getting kind of sick of doing everyone else's and if they can't find something they want to wear, they get pissed that its not done yet. Do your own damn laundry if you want things done at a certain time. I'll gladly let you do it.
I'm going to finish up painting the schoolhouse. The foundation looks bad with chipped paint and the rest of it looks so awesome (my boyfriend is a regular Michaelangelo), so I'm going to paint that tommorrow. I'm washing it tonight and it needs to sit overnight to dry. It should take probably two days. I can do it all sitting down too, so I'm sure I'll be able to do it. Ryan was supposed to let me know when he's coming on Saturday and I haven't heard from him so I guess I just assume he's not coming. Matt is coming tommorrow night after his buddies leave. I think that he might miss me or something to drive up when gas prices are so high. He knows it'll be another three weeks if he doesn't see me now, and he says that sounds like a really long time. :) I think he's a keeper, don't you? I know he doesn't have a lot of extra money to spend, but he still manages to figure out ways to come visit and all that fun stuff.
I went and renewed my driver's license today. It didn't take long--usually it takes forever when I go there. They had to take my picture again. I expected that so I wore my wig but I didn't like how the picture turned out. I look so pale and awful, but I can't do anything about it so oh well. I'll just have my picture taken again once my hair grows back a little bit.

Supper.. yummmmm....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, did you really think I wasn't going to come to visit you? Sorry I didn't let you know sooner. I feel bad now. But it was definitely a fun little trip. I rushed back for nothing. Didn't even meet that girl. She went down to lower harbor to meet me, and I went down there to meet her...but it was hopeless. Too many people. lol. Oh well, the fireworks were kinda cool.
Anyway, hope you have a great day...I'll talk to ya later. :)
~Ryan

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*yay!!* Packer game!! That's awesome. I love reading your blog... now that I'm back in civilization and have a computer. School and work are gonna kick my butt this semester but I can't wait to see you when I come home. And don't worry about the driver's license pic. Everyone who cards you will just look at it for an extra 30 secs while they try to figure out if its really you. I get that all the time since I look like I'm 15. Then I smile real big and tell them, yep, its really me!
lylas,
-El
p.s. yes, he sounds like a keeper ;)

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home