My Photo
Name:
Location: Humboldt County, California, United States

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Its been a long time since my last post. And you know what? You missed nothing. I've been in the hospital and now I'm back to my large glass of self-pity at home to lay around all day long ALONE. All my friends are leaving me again. I didn't have this issue in January--everything happened so fast that it wasn't into February where I really realized what was happening to me. Now I get to watch them pack up and leave. I have to admit I'm really jealous of all of you that are able to go back to school. I wish that I could just have one day in my old crummy Concord Apartment and go to classes all day long like everyone else. This sitting around at home everyday being all alone really bites. So I got back from chemo yesterday afternoon and I've watched a lot of TV. I watched an entire Gilmore Girls marathon and still couldn't muster energy up to take a shower. I was able to cook for myself for breakfast, and that zapped my energy for the day. I'm such a slug: all I do is eat, watch TV and sleep. It also doesn't help that while I lay on the couch, unable to move myself or sit up for long periods of time I still catch shit. Dad needed Chris to help him with something for like 10 minutes and he made the comment: "It must be nice to sit around watching TV all day." Yeah, Its a real great time. I'd rather have aches in all my bones, bloating from the sterroid, and drinking water only makes me feel a little better but much more dehydrated. Yeah, I'll take your 10 minute job a day to be able to comb my hair, pull it back into a ponytail, tie on my running shoes ... or canoe.... or..... ANYTHING.
The best thing about my day: The PJ's I wore all day long have kitties on them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home