My Photo
Name:
Location: Humboldt County, California, United States

Sunday, July 10, 2005

I got out of the hospital today. HOORAY! I sure do hate being there. I don't really like having to stay at Hope Lodge, but it is better than the hospital. Jordan and Ricardo came to visit me today. Jordan was visiting his relatives in Western WI and decided to stop by. Until I saw him again, I had forgotten how cute he is... mmm. Those dang puppy dog eyes get me everytime. (Don't worry honey, I do like yours better.) Ricardo came just to see me. It was fun even though I was really pooped. We relaxed, chatted, and watched a movie. Ricardo brought his guitar and played a little bit for us. I swear, that thing is permanently attached to him. But that's how a music major is. Practice, practice, and more practice. I'm glad they didn't want to go for a walk or anything because I don't think I would've made it. Well I'm pretty bushed. I had a nice day though. Plenty of good company and food. It is time for bed now though... DEFINITELY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home