inside my mind..

About Me

My Photo
Name: Karen
Location: Humboldt County, California, United States

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • I've been having consecutive "cute days" in a row....
  • I joined the Marshfield Civic Band. Its similar to...
  • I was looking at the Marshfield Clinic website and...
  • I'm numb. I don't really know why. The only emot...
  • I've got a few things today:1. Dad looks for me f...
  • As I've mentioned before, I've come to appreciate ...
  • Me: I was wondering something. Mosquitos suck you...
  • A lot has happened since my last post. On Wednesd...
  • The concert was cancelled. We had practice instea...
  • There was a dead turtle on the road today. Every ...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Happiness is.....

Looking at roadside flowers that line the highway. Its like Mother Nature is trying to prove to civilization that she's still the boss and more beautiful than any manmade structure. Daisies are everywhere. I just love daisies!

posted by Karen | 1:53 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home