There was a dead turtle on the road today. Every summer Lake Antoine Rd. claims the lives of so many turtles. Its kinda sad. I'm one of those people who pull over to the side of the road and either carry it or push it across with a stick. They should make a bumper sticker for that: "I stop for turtles". I do remember one time I stopped when I saw a turtle. It was a little one so I picked it up and it peed all over my leg. Some thanks that was. The bigger turtles are scarier, and I nudge them across with a stick or whatever I can find nearby. One time I was late for work and I didn't stop to help the turtle across. On my way home, I saw it on the other side of the road, all smooshed. It was very sad. I felt like if I was there earlier, I could've saved it.
---
Tommorrow is the first band concert of the Norway City Band. Its at 7:30 PM at the the bandshell right next to Norway City Hall. I think everyone should come! Our poor little community doesn't have much in the way of quality musical entertainment, so I think more people should support the groups that we do have. If you're in town, I better see you there!
---
Tommorrow is the first band concert of the Norway City Band. Its at 7:30 PM at the the bandshell right next to Norway City Hall. I think everyone should come! Our poor little community doesn't have much in the way of quality musical entertainment, so I think more people should support the groups that we do have. If you're in town, I better see you there!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home