Old people. Most of us think of them as the slow drivers, the cute little old ladies and the old guys with green and red suits in church on Sunday. I now think of them as the gawkers. Just because they're older, they somehow think they don't have to have tact. Younger people seem to know that its not polite to stare. At least that was how I was raised. Yes, I know I look different. But dammit, I have enough to deal with without worrying about how I look. I was in the library today with Emily. There was this lady sitting at a table. As I walked by I could feel that feeling you get when you KNOW someone is watching you... (AKA the goldfish effect)... I just knew someone was watching. I figured that I was just imagining it, and people aren't really watching. I told Emily that I thought the lady wass staring at me. We walked by again and Emily turned around to see. Sure as shit, she was. And we're not talking a discreet stare job. This was the hardcore, "you have a third eyeball", kind of stare. Emily and I walked by again. This time, I pretended not to notice and then all of a sudden I stared straight back at her. I've never seen someone turn away so fast. She was busted and she knew it. Revenge felt so good.

1 Comments:
Talk about BUSTED!!! PLease Karen, remind me never to stare at you...even if you have jell-o on your face or enrique inglesias' mole reincarnates itself onto your nose. I don't think I could handle the consequences.
love, prayers & goldfish crackers(not stares)
Bree
Post a Comment
<< Home