a couple favors:
i've got surgery in less than 5 hours. am i scared? ummmm.. yeah i'd say so. i guess its more the uncertainty of it all that makes me uneasy. i know whatever the outcome is, i'll have to deal with it. what i need from you now is your prayers. and i'm not talking about when you say you'll pray for someone and do once and forget about them. between the hours of 8am and 2pm, my arm's future will be under the control of the surgeons, please take a few minutes every so often to pray that he didn't go out and have a few beers with his buddies tonight or that he didn't have a crisis somewhere else where his mind would wander. As humans, we all need some help from God sometimes to focus, and he definitely needs it. Also pray for me to not freak out after surgery if the thing I have been dreading becomes reality.
I'll try to keep this updated in the next few weeks, but I probably won't be very lengthy with my posts. i'll be back to typing with one hand instead of two, so please be patient when talking to me on AIM or MSN. better yet, call me at home sometime next week. i feel so left out not being around my friends at school.
I'll try to keep this updated in the next few weeks, but I probably won't be very lengthy with my posts. i'll be back to typing with one hand instead of two, so please be patient when talking to me on AIM or MSN. better yet, call me at home sometime next week. i feel so left out not being around my friends at school.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home