My Photo
Name:
Location: Humboldt County, California, United States

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

All last week I stayed with Matt at his apartment in Marquette. It was really relaxing and I enjoyed getting out of the house for awhile. That's always nice. We had a few picnics and went rollerblading on the trails through town. He lives on this big hill so we had to go up it on the way back to his place. He pulled me most of the way up the because I was so tired. I sure have a great guy don't I? :) Saturday there were the Norway City Rummage sales. I got two pairs of pants and two shirts from about 30 or so rummage sales. I didn't really need anything so its just as well that I didn't get more stuff. Then we (the family, Matt, and Joel) went to Green Bay for the marathon, which was on Sunday. Sunday after the race, we went to Bay Beach, a cheap amusement park in Green Bay for most of the afternoon. It was a lot of fun. Then Em, Matt, Joel, and I went to Grandma's to stay. They all came with me for my first day of chemo in Marshfield. Matt and Joel had to go back last night, so it was just me and Em. Its been nice so far. She keeps me busy playing cards or putting together a puzzle. I hope I'll be ok in a few days to go out on my pass everyday. I'm getting an additional anti-nausea medicine, that's supposed to prevent nausea and vomiting before it starts, so hopefully it'll work fine. I think it has worked pretty well so far. Usually I don't eat after I get my first chemo, but this time I ate supper right after I got it and I had lunch today. I took my two hour pass and went to Wildwood Park for a picnic with Dad and Emily. It was a delicious lunch and a beautiful day so it put me in a better mood for day 2 of chemo, which starts in a few hours. Well I should go, I just thought I'd update again for a change. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home