My Photo
Name:
Location: Humboldt County, California, United States

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I joined the Marshfield Civic Band. Its similar to the Dickinson Co. Band I played in for several years until this one. The band isn't as good as DCAB, but I still enjoy it. We had our first concert tonight and it went well. My section is pretty nice. I play second part with three other people. Take the ages of two of the others and add them together and its about my age. They're good at counting for their age, but when they see triplets their eyes glaze over and they look dumbfounded. But they're young so I cut them a little slack. Theres this one girl I share music with and she's about the cutest little saxophone player ever. All little kids with saxophones are cute though. She's become my buddy. :) I just wish I could remember her name... :-s oops.

--Happy Birthday Craig. If you're not out boozing tonight, I'm going to have to keep your birthday present for myself.
I'm going now.. its time for Elimidate (oh yes, I know I'm shallow sometimes)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home