My Photo
Name:
Location: Humboldt County, California, United States

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Confessions of a Coffee Bean Klepto

I have to admit. I have stolen something. Broken one of the ten commandments. I found this stolen item today while I was cleaning out my purse. I've used the same purse on and off during high school and each time I clean it out, I find my stolen bean. During the sophomore year of high school, Eleanor, Val, and I went to Super One. I'm not sure why we'd steal one or two coffee beans, but we did. Snickerdoodle. I think it was beacause they smell good. Mine no longer smells like anything, but this beat up old bean brings me back to a time when I thought I'd live forever, when I was innocent. Dammit, I want to go back to being innocent again......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home