My Bed, Boys, Birthdays, School, and Rockin Goodwill
I really love my childhood bed. Its so comfy and sags in just the right places. I don't spend any time in it unless I'm sick or going to sleep for the night. It helps my mindset for bed I suppose.
---
This weekend was fun. I hung out a lot with Em. Its been really nice seeing her everyday again. Matt was here painting this weekend, but that's about all he did. He's got a lot of work to do and only a few weekends left to do it. I feel neglected though. He comes here to eat and sleep and that's it. It'd be easier if he had a job in Marquette on the weekends because I could handle that. But having him only a mile away is almost like its taunting me saying "haha you can have your boyfriend while he's sleeping". (He's not that great of company when he's sleeping.)
---
Two birthdays this week: Sam's 20th on Tuesday and Ryan's 26th on Friday. I'll see Sam on his birthday. We have our last Norway Band Concert tommorrow and were planning to go out afterwards for pizza or something. His friends, Cassie and Katie (twins), play in the band too so I'm sure they'll come along. They're cool though so it will be fun. Matt wanted me to go out to dinner with him on Wednesday night in Silver Lake (kind of halfway between Iron Mtn and Marquette), and I was thinking of just going to dinner and back up to Marquette with him for the night since he's coming to paint at my house on Thursday evening or something anyways. If I do that, I could go do birthday lunch or something with Ryan on Thursday. Who knows though, I'll have to see what they're up to.
---
Its kinda depressing going school shopping with Emily. I'm happy that she's going to college and trying to make things better for herself, but just the fact that another semester is starting without me makes me sad. I plan to go visit her more this semester (the weather will be better for driving) if my body can hang on for all the plans I have for it.
---
On a happier note, I went to goodwill after physical therapy today and bought a really cute tank top. Have you ever gone shopping and seen something that you fell in love with right away? Then you go and try it on and it totally flatters your shape (however misshapen you think it is)? Well it was like that with this tank top. Its flowered, kinda girly, and is open in the back. Its kinda flirty. I like it and can't wait to wear it. The best part: it was at goodwill so it was really cheap!! I haven't gotten anything full price (with the exception of underwear and socks---getting those second-hand is just nasty) all year, and that was at Christmas!
---
This weekend was fun. I hung out a lot with Em. Its been really nice seeing her everyday again. Matt was here painting this weekend, but that's about all he did. He's got a lot of work to do and only a few weekends left to do it. I feel neglected though. He comes here to eat and sleep and that's it. It'd be easier if he had a job in Marquette on the weekends because I could handle that. But having him only a mile away is almost like its taunting me saying "haha you can have your boyfriend while he's sleeping". (He's not that great of company when he's sleeping.)
---
Two birthdays this week: Sam's 20th on Tuesday and Ryan's 26th on Friday. I'll see Sam on his birthday. We have our last Norway Band Concert tommorrow and were planning to go out afterwards for pizza or something. His friends, Cassie and Katie (twins), play in the band too so I'm sure they'll come along. They're cool though so it will be fun. Matt wanted me to go out to dinner with him on Wednesday night in Silver Lake (kind of halfway between Iron Mtn and Marquette), and I was thinking of just going to dinner and back up to Marquette with him for the night since he's coming to paint at my house on Thursday evening or something anyways. If I do that, I could go do birthday lunch or something with Ryan on Thursday. Who knows though, I'll have to see what they're up to.
---
Its kinda depressing going school shopping with Emily. I'm happy that she's going to college and trying to make things better for herself, but just the fact that another semester is starting without me makes me sad. I plan to go visit her more this semester (the weather will be better for driving) if my body can hang on for all the plans I have for it.
---
On a happier note, I went to goodwill after physical therapy today and bought a really cute tank top. Have you ever gone shopping and seen something that you fell in love with right away? Then you go and try it on and it totally flatters your shape (however misshapen you think it is)? Well it was like that with this tank top. Its flowered, kinda girly, and is open in the back. Its kinda flirty. I like it and can't wait to wear it. The best part: it was at goodwill so it was really cheap!! I haven't gotten anything full price (with the exception of underwear and socks---getting those second-hand is just nasty) all year, and that was at Christmas!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home