Another really shitty day. I got tired making breakfast (just heated up a leftover pasty). Then at lunch I cut up some veggies for a salad. With that work combined with the task of eating right in a row like that, I was bushed. I had to stop in the middle of lunch to lay down for a minute and then go back to the table. I really don't like this. I keep gaining weight because I have no energy to be as active as I was before. Soon I'll have to jump a pants size. :( I got pooped out taking a bath. I've given up on taking showers for awhile until my energy comes back. I can't even stand long enough to take a shower. Since I have no hair, my showers aren't exactly lengthy. I'm just too damn weak. grrrrrrrrrr

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home