My Photo
Name:
Location: Humboldt County, California, United States

Monday, March 07, 2005

grrrrr

Ok enough is enough. I'm sick of being treated like I'm five years old. I'm sick of being asked every ten minutes how I'm feeling and if I've taken my meds. I just want to be left alone sometimes. My dad always takes my appointment stuff, and moves it. I have to ask him everytime I need something related to my cancer because he moves it and I can never find it the place I put it back at. Every weekend I take an antibiotic. And at least five times a day on both of those days I get asked over and over if I took the pill, if I drank that vitamin drink, if I used the mouthwash. JUST LAY OFF ALREADY!! I have so little control over things that are happening to me right now. I need to be able to be the boss on the few things I'm able to be in charge of. I know my parents mean well, but this is ridiculous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home