My Photo
Name:
Location: Humboldt County, California, United States

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Bubble Baths

I wish I could take bubble baths. My body is so achy and sore that a bubble bath would feel soooooo good. But with my stupid arm and its hydrophobia, I have to hold it out of the water the whole time. How relaxing is that? Not very. Mmmm bubble baths. With lots of scented candles, none of which are the same scent. My bubble gum bubble bath. The same stuff Matt and I used in the hot tub, turned the jets on, and were attacked by more bubbles than we could handle. (Now I know why they put tile around hotel hot tubs.) My music. Can't forget music. It seems kind of cliche but I really do listen to instrumental music (usually orchestra sounding), but its not classical. I've got Strung Out On Radiohead (radiohead songs played by a string quartet) and other contemporary music. I used to read a non-academic book by candle light in the bathtub too. I wish I could take a bubble bath now... I sooooo need one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm....yes, yes...i too would enjoy a bubbley bubble bu bubble bubble bubbity bubbley bubble bath. i wish colleges had bathtubs...but if they did....i bet they would be nasty *le sigh* somehow, karen...we will both survive this lack of bathtime goodness...we can start a support group and dream of the day when we will finally be able to bathe again. oh sweet, sweet effervescent heaven-- how i earn for thee! fin.

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home