My Photo
Name:
Location: Humboldt County, California, United States

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Immune System ..... come back!!!!

Now I know why I couldn't run. And it makes me feel better. My blood counts were crashing. It's not good that they are, but its good to know that its not my fault. I walked a mile last night and got a runner's high. I've been really tired today and yesterday. Today was the first time in a long time that I actually took a nap when I wasn't in the hospital. Hopefully my immune system will be strong when I go downstate this weekend, because if its not recovering very well, I don't think my folks will want me to go, and that will make me question whether I should go. Having an immune system is a big deal. I don't really know how long it will take my immune system to recover from this. I've had a fever all yesterday and last night and its gone right now, but hopefully that's indicating that they're coming back up. I can deal with low platelets. I'll just wrap myself in bubble wrap. But low white cells (immune cells), I don't think that's a good idea.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karen, it's Ryan. Hope you're doing okay and that you get to go downstate this weekend. I do wear a hat outside now. It better get warm soon though. I'm so sick of winter! I was wondering who posted a comment on my journal. lol. I was surprised, it was nice to see it was you. :) Thanks.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home