My Photo
Name:
Location: Humboldt County, California, United States

Saturday, February 05, 2005

i puked last night after chemo was finished. It was terrible, but at least the nausea went away. This round has been a little easier so far. I'm not so nervous about being in the hospital as I was last time. I'm ready for a nap now. I got a two hour pass to leave the hospital (not hospital grounds) s0 Dad and I went for a walk for about an hour and a half. The weather was really nice so we walked around without jackets and it felt good to get some fresh air. Its so stuffy in the hospital. Maybe I'll crack the window open for a little bit while its still nice out. Dad is bringing me chinese tonight so that should be yummy. Hopefully the chemo doesn't make me too sick to enjoy. I love chiense... mmmmmmm. :) I've got a headache so maybe I'll lie down for a little bit. They'll start chemo again around 8 PM and it'll be done about 10:30 or 11PM. I'll write more later. TTYL.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karen, I forgot you like Chinese. Carrie, the girl I work with at Eastwood who is from Iron Mountain is always telling me about Pekings (?), a Chinese restaurant in IM...or Kingsford...not sure. Anyway, we will have to go there sometime, my treat.

Anyway, I am glad you're doing okay. It was really nice at my grandma's. I was outside for a while without a jacket playing in the snow. Hope this means an early spring. :)

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home