My Photo
Name:
Location: Humboldt County, California, United States

Thursday, January 27, 2005

buh bye hair

Well this is getting ridiculous. I pick stray hairs off my shirt to no avil. I just find more a few seconds later. I've decided to get my hair buzzed off this weekend. Its just becoming too much of a mess. My entire family chickened out on the buzz cut idea. They're afraid of what other people think. Matt says he will still do it if I want him to. Now I know who would do anything for me. I can just rub hairs off. I went to tweeze my eyebrows today and usually its a little painful but this time I didn't feel it at all. It was really wierd. Now I know that my hair is going to fall out because there's nothing in the folicle anchoring it to my skin. How sad. But I got my wig cut last night to the style that my hair is in right now that I really like, so I guess I'll just have to start wearing that after this weekend. I'm glad that I'll have Matt with me for moral support and to tell me that I'm still beautiful even as a skin head and as bald everywhere else as a plucked chicken. But on a more optimistic note, I shaved my legs a few days ago and they're still as smooth as the minute I shaved them. I'll have less to do in the shower come Monday. I don't know if I want to cut it all off right away on Friday when Matt gets here just to get rid of the mess, or to have a few more days of the old Karen and do it on Sunday. What do you think? The way my hair is falling out now, I may not have enough on my head in a couple days to make it worth keeping anyways. Once I get a bald spot, its going. That's all I have to say. Then I'll go cute hat shopping and buy some new barettes for my wig to console myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home