My Photo
Name:
Location: Humboldt County, California, United States

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Chemo day #2--almost done with round 1

Its not as bad as i thought it'd be really. I guess I expected some sort of pain and suffering, but really it has just been nausea lately. That's about it. The nurses are really nice and do anything they can to help me out. They give me good drugs to fix the nausea....so they're my friends in my book. One of the nurses is about my age and we talk about all kinds of things like the simpson's. She saw that I was in my room alone without my dad and she watched part of a movie with me. It was fun :) It makes time go by faster anyways. My doctor is really nice. She comes up to visit everyday when I'm here and that's really showing she cares. We don't talk about the cancer anymore, just about how the meds make me feel, which really isn't bad. Tommorrow I get to go home from here. Depending on when I do get out, I might go home or to grandmas in Bevent. I love staying at Grandma's. Uncle is finally coming around about his whole "tough guy" image and is showing that he is really concerned. It touches my heart. I'm also getting to know the real Richie and I like it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home