My Photo
Name:
Location: Humboldt County, California, United States

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

here we go

So far so good. I'm still trying to deal with all this. Everything happened so fast and I still think I'm riding the tornado. Soon it'll all become so real. On Friday, I have a central line put in (permanent IV under the skin) in the morning and treatment starts in the afternoon. I've been praying for strenght and courage to deal with this and so far I think its working. I woke up yesterday for my doctor appointments and had this great feeling of peace, the first I had had since I broke my arm and this nightmare started. I keep praying and its consoling if nothing else.

At the doctor's yesterday, I learned that the bone marrow biopsy was free of cancer, so right now it is definitely just in my arm. That was a relief. I think I can make it through all this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home