My Photo
Name:
Location: Humboldt County, California, United States

Sunday, January 16, 2005

first part is done now. I got discharged at 11:45pm tonight. It feels so good to just to get out of the hospital. i still feel kinda nauseous. That'll go away when the drugs leave my system throughout the next day or so. I'll just have to drink lots of water. I think the worst part of all this is the fact that I had no idea what to expect. I also didn't like staying in the hospital, but that was unavoidable. At least the nurses were nice. Everyday the nurse would give me a lotion back rub. Then another nurse who was about my age kept me company a lot of the time during her shift. I kinda feel nauseous right now so I think its time to lie down and get ready for bed. I'll probably go to grandma's tommorrow to visit and head home Monday or Tuesday. TTFN.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Danielle... I'm living in Crystal Falls right now and commuting to Crandon since I took a job there, if you ever want someone to come hang out with you, give me a jingle I'll message ya my cell phone ## sometime soon~ Take care, I'm thinkin of ya.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home