Things are finally getting back to normal today. Yesterday I had a really good day. Things went well. I went for a couple mile long walks with Dad. I felt so great. Its just unbelievable the change in how I felt between yesterday and the day before.
I'm a little sore today. There's a shot that I have to get that boosts my bone marrow production (helps white fighter cells grow) and last round I had to get it everyday but there is this new long-lasting shot that is 6mg instead of 1mg, but instead its given only once. We had a family friend that's a nurse give it to me. The one little shot costs about three thousand dollars, so we decided that it was best not to mess around and have a professional give it. The nurse is the same person who taught my mom to give the single dose shots to me. But at least I know why I'm sore today. Its the worst feeling ever not knowing what all these crazy side effects are and if they're normal or not, but now I'm getting the hang of it a little bit more. Its easier to accept the side effects when you know they're perfectly normal and won't cause any permanent problems.
I'm a little sore today. There's a shot that I have to get that boosts my bone marrow production (helps white fighter cells grow) and last round I had to get it everyday but there is this new long-lasting shot that is 6mg instead of 1mg, but instead its given only once. We had a family friend that's a nurse give it to me. The one little shot costs about three thousand dollars, so we decided that it was best not to mess around and have a professional give it. The nurse is the same person who taught my mom to give the single dose shots to me. But at least I know why I'm sore today. Its the worst feeling ever not knowing what all these crazy side effects are and if they're normal or not, but now I'm getting the hang of it a little bit more. Its easier to accept the side effects when you know they're perfectly normal and won't cause any permanent problems.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home