soooooo giddy
My immune system is coming back. I don't feel nearly as weak as I did yesterday and the day before. Sometimes I can get pooped out easily, but then I know I need to back off for a little bit and then I'm ok.
There's this really cute and sweet boy. He goes to Central. I talked to him a few times and now he says he wants me to come visit because skin head girls turn him on. So I figured that being lonely old me here in Iron Mountain, I'd go meet him. He's the one that asked me to be his valentine. He's 23 and a runner... ooooOOOOOooooh . I love runners. They have nice asses. Most runners. Seasoned ones. Anyways... getting a little side tracked here... so I'm going to see this boy. His name is Matt. I hope he likes me :)
I get to see my friends too. I'm really excited. I'm bringing a camera (because I never really take pictures otherwise and have almost none of my Central friends). I need some happy smiling faces to take along when I go to the hospital. I don't know what I'll be able to do on account of getting tired so easily, because I have suck an active group of friends, but I'm sure we'll think of something. Either way, I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone.
There's this really cute and sweet boy. He goes to Central. I talked to him a few times and now he says he wants me to come visit because skin head girls turn him on. So I figured that being lonely old me here in Iron Mountain, I'd go meet him. He's the one that asked me to be his valentine. He's 23 and a runner... ooooOOOOOooooh . I love runners. They have nice asses. Most runners. Seasoned ones. Anyways... getting a little side tracked here... so I'm going to see this boy. His name is Matt. I hope he likes me :)
I get to see my friends too. I'm really excited. I'm bringing a camera (because I never really take pictures otherwise and have almost none of my Central friends). I need some happy smiling faces to take along when I go to the hospital. I don't know what I'll be able to do on account of getting tired so easily, because I have suck an active group of friends, but I'm sure we'll think of something. Either way, I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home