The weekend is almost over and my hospital stay is as well. This one has been going much easier than the terrible four day chemo. Grandma Hoffman came to visit me yesterday and that was nice. I haven't seen her since August when he came to the UP to visit. I was feeling well enough to really get in a good visit. So that was nice. I've been playing the piano in the visitor room a lot. My new cast is pretty nice. Around my hand is really open so that allows for a lot more movement. My wrist area is a little tighter so I don't have to worry about shifting things out of place in my arm. Mr doctor got me a laptop this time again. He got it for me so I could do ome homework, but I haven't been doing much at all.... although I did open my book and do a couple sections. I just haven't taken the quizzes for them yet. I wish Jenna could've come to visit last night. She got outof work too late and thi guy that she' eeing asked her out so she did that instead. So I just spent the night relaxing. I hope she had a good time. It would've been nice for her to see me feeling good instead of the impression she got of me lat time. I was so miserable. Well I'm going to go now, it time to call my sweetheart.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home