my fourth vacation
I hate being sick. This chemo has been okay so far. I've been eating a little and have only puked once. I pretty much remember things too. So that's good I guess. I still don't like being here, but what can you do. I got the test results from Thurdsay and the cancer is still just in my arm. We don't know if its in the bone only or if its in the bone and the surrounding tissue. Hopefully its just in the bone, but we won't know until the surgeon goes in and looks at it. I wish I was at home watching tv and snuggling with my kitty cat. Not here. But I have five weeks after chemo to recover. I have surgery three weeks after ths chemo and then two weeks to recover from surgery. I should be feeling pretty good by then. I went running on Wednesday night and didn't really go that far. My poor weak legs couldn't go that far. On Thursday, I got a splint on my arm instead of a cadt. I can't wait to get home so I can take a bubble bath. That made my day. I can have the splist off to exercise my elbow and wrist. They're pretty stiff right now, but who can blame... its been over three months.... Well I've gotta go.... more chemo.

1 Comments:
Karen, it's Ryan. Just wanted to let you know I sure haven't forgotten about you. I've been reading your posts. It's really hard to imagine all you're going through. I keep hoping for a really happy journal entry. I want nothing more than for this to be over and have you get back to your life. It seems like your treatments are getting a little less stressful. That's good. I hope it continues like that. Take care, Karen. I'll talk to ya later. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home