grrrr with a capital RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Me no likey. Tests all day today. Bone scans, chest scans, more bone scans. And saline torture. I had tests from 10 until 3:30 and didn't get lunch in between there at all. My schedule told me to go to a different place than I was supposed to be and on top of that I didn't get lunch at all until 5. :( Saline torture. Maybe you don't know what that is. For all the scans I had today, I was injected with one tracer or dye. Everybody got the chance to poke me. After every injection (which luckily was into my port instead of each time getting poked), they would run saline and heprin through my port. Saline tastes NASSSSSSSSTY! I've puked a few times after saline flushes, and come close to it a bunch of other times. Its not fun :( But its still better than chemo. At the end of the day I don't feel as crappy.
I wish Matt was here. Its kinda nice outside and I want to go for a walk. Dad is sleeping. He sleeps more than I do most days. I don't know why he gets up at too frickin early o'clock everyday. He doesn't have a job, he should sleep in sometimes :)
I was hoping to go running tonight, but I can't seem to find the energy. I thought about taking a nap and then going running, but decided it was kinda silly to rest up for exercise. We're staying at Hope Lodge (American Cancer Society house... similar to Ronald McDonald for adults) and its a really nice place.... I wish I had someone to enjoy it with..... and not Dad. I see enough of him as it is. Don't get me wrong, I like him, but sometimes its just too much.
I wish Matt was here. Its kinda nice outside and I want to go for a walk. Dad is sleeping. He sleeps more than I do most days. I don't know why he gets up at too frickin early o'clock everyday. He doesn't have a job, he should sleep in sometimes :)
I was hoping to go running tonight, but I can't seem to find the energy. I thought about taking a nap and then going running, but decided it was kinda silly to rest up for exercise. We're staying at Hope Lodge (American Cancer Society house... similar to Ronald McDonald for adults) and its a really nice place.... I wish I had someone to enjoy it with..... and not Dad. I see enough of him as it is. Don't get me wrong, I like him, but sometimes its just too much.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home