My Photo
Name:
Location: Humboldt County, California, United States

Friday, October 14, 2005

Have you ever wanted to take a vacation from yourself along with everyone else? I'm feeling like that right now. I just want to sleep--for three weeks. I'll wake up and I'll be done with all this chemo shit and when I start to feel better, I'll keep on feeling better until I'm back to my old self. That sure would be nice. But back to reality.
Green Bay was fun for the most part. I spent too much money, just like I thought I would. Computer stuff costs way too much. I'm working the ACT's next week so I should get that money back that I spent in GB. I got too tired way too fast though. Halfway through our day's shopping I was ready for a nap. Now, after a nap of about three hours, I'm still exhausted and I know my legs are going to hurt ten times as bad tommorrow. Speaking of tommorrow... Chris has his last cross country meet for the season. I want to go to support him and everything, but I'm really wearing myself out. Also, Mom is taking Emily back to school from the meet so that means another day of being gone, busy and absolutely exhausted. I don't know if I'll go.....We'll see how I feel in the morning. I'm going to bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home