my 21st
I didn't tell about my 21st birthday celebration. It was a good time. Matt, JoAnne, El, Amy, Adrienne and I went to Greenleaf's. Of all the years I'd lived in Iron Mtn. that was always one place I wanted to go, so we did. Its a pretty nice place for a bar. There was a live band so we watched them and had a few drinks. It was fun to get out of my little cage for awhile. I spend so much time at home alone that getting out with friends felt great! I ran into a bunch of people I went to high school (which can be interpreted as good or bad) with, and it seems like a lot of the stupid "I'm too cool to talk to you" stuff has gone away. So we took shots and had a couple drinks. I didn't want to ruin my awesome night by hugging the toilet and going overboard. They didn't try too hard to get me to drink a lot--must've thought it could hurt me. We also went to the C & R for another band. That bar is a little bit bigger and we could get farther away from the band to be able to hear each other. They also had a sunken dance floor and tables to watch people dance from. I was pretty tired by the time we got to the C&R so I sat and watched. It was great to see my friends, whom don't really know each other that well, get along so well. Amy and Jo love to dance so they hit it off real well. It was good to see them having a good time. I got to spend some quality alone time with Matt while they were dancing. Then when the bar closed, we decided to go home and call it a night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home