My Photo
Name:
Location: Humboldt County, California, United States

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

So I'm 21 now. Yipee! I got a migrane for my birthday and it hasn't seemed to go away at all .. not even a little bit. I took some drugs and did some laundry and then went to my first French tutoring thing. It went well. We read the story together and figured out why I couldn't understand what was going on. Now that I do, it makes a whole lot more sense. After I got home, Mom, Dad, and I went to Peking for supper. It was good, as it always is. Then we came home. After Chris got home we opened presents and had cake. My parents couldn't stop arguing with each other long enough to even sit down, sing happy birthday and blow out the candles. I know I shouldn't take sides about who starts it, but there has been a trend. And Dad is the one who starts it. Plus, he's the only one who seems to have fights with any of us. Chris doesn't like him. Emily doesn't. I'm getting to the point where I can't wait to go back to school just to MOVE OUT. If I can avoid it, I don't plan on coming back next summer either. I can't stand it much longer. With my headache today, I'm especially sensitive to loud noises too, so it just about made me cry into a glowing birthday cake. So thanks Dad, for contributing to ruining my birthday.. and just about every other day. I have a fever too. I don't know where its coming from (my headache maybe?) but its my damn birthday so I'm going to take tylenol and not tell anyone. I'm NOT going to the hospital on my birthday. Besides, I had a WBC of a normal person so they'd send me home and tell me I can fight it off myself. CYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home