My Photo
Name:
Location: Humboldt County, California, United States

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Today has been an interesting day:

~Conversations with El:
elno83: lets go pick up some hotties
silentrosee: ok
elno83: brb
silentrosee: going to get some hotties?
elno83: you know it! but they're pirates!
elno83: arg
silentrosee: arg i love a man in uniform

~Email from Joel: (two words only)
Knock knock

~ I called Sarah E. today and thought I was all smart and stuff remembering her phone number. I thought it was xxx-1982 at the end so I called that. I learned I was wrong when I got some guy named Nick's voice mail. All fine and dandy right, but damn that voice was so familiar. It could be my friend Nick, but I didn't think he had a cell phone. Who else named Nick would I recognize the voice to? Maybe I'm just crazy. But its bugging the hell out of me. I should just call it and say "who the hell is this???". They'd probably answer, "you called me, who the hell are you?". It'd be funny. Turns out Sarah's number is xxx-1972.

~I went on a Taco Bell run with Jo tonight. First taco bell in a long time. A celebration in itself. Taco Bell is its own food group.

~Email from Brian about his adventures without roommates. Very amusing stories, but I don't think he'd want me to repeat any. :)
Interesting stuff:
You Should Learn French

C'est super! You appreciate the finer things in life... wine, art, cheese, love affairs.
You are definitely a Parisian at heart. You just need your tongue to catch up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home