Today I started packing my stuff up for school. I don't start until January but I'm taking most of the big stuff to my apartment in a few weeks when I go to visit. After this week I will be feeling like shit until we go so I have only a few more days to get it done while I feel better. I'm definitely ready to move back now. I've had about all I can handle of my Dad. He's just so damn mean all the time. He almost made Mom cry last night. She stormed off to work all upset. I felt bad. Plus it was her birthday! He interjects hurtful little comments into conversations he's not even part of. It used to be he'd put down people who weren't there to hear them (usually Emily), but now he's so bold that he does it when the person IS around to hear it. I've called him on it sometimes but he just acts ingornant and says "What did I say?" You know very well what you said. But anyways, my room is a total disaster from my organizing things. Plus, I took all my storage stuff out--- desk and bookcase, so I really don't have a place to put some things. My computer is on a wooden TV tray and my printer, tower and speakers are surrounding it. It looks messy but I'll deal with it for a little while. I'm going to Green Bay with Mom and Emily on Friday. Its going to be an expensive trip for me. My keyboard doesn't work on the computer because my USB card is bad. $30. My printer ran out of ink. $30. I have just about that much. I was going to buy a new outfit or something, but that'll probably be out of the question now. Bummer. Well I'm going to go work on that distaster of a bedroom I have.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home