My Photo
Name:
Location: Humboldt County, California, United States

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Guhhh.. been sick for the last few days. All I've been doing is sleeping. I've done a little bit of packing, but that completely wears me out. This week of not being able to shake whatever illness I have has definitely made my decision more concrete. I do NOT want to do the last treatment. I'm going to Green Bay tommorrow, I hope I feel better to enjoy that.
---
I've been kind of fighting with Matt lately. I just feel like he's not as supportive as he should be for being a boyfriend of almost two years. Its better for my emotions if I just block him out for a little while instead of expecting him to be there for me and letting me down all the time. I think I might have hurt his feelings when he called tonight and I told him that I don't want to talk to him. But really I don't have anything to say. I need some space for a little while.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It think it is a strange situation that you two are in. It is hard to show someone that they are really supportive of someone when they are so far away. Though I havent talked to him about the subject specifically, I think he is doing everything that he knows how, or even men inparticular, in this situation. It is hard for him to see you go through this and I think he is doing all he can in the situation. I mean, he ditched his friends one night to drive 6 hours to see you ya know, we hadn't seen him in months. By this time though you both are tired of this and it will be over soon.

nick

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home